From a Facebook fan of www.facebook.com/DavisExpressInc :
“Very nice FB. Lots of info on what the Company is doing too. Looks great. Will check up on it at times. Again very nice work, pics great too”
We believe that credit should be given, where credit is due, so we just wanted to share the following email that was sent in by S.M. (Lawrenceville, GA), concerning a member of the Davis Express Team:
I wanted to complement one of your drivers for being a kind and compassionate driver. I observed, in my 30+ minute drive in traffic that this driver did such a great job. I see many truck drivers that do not give the right-away or let other motorists pass when they need to turn to the left on HWY 316. However, your driver (Truck 2204) always left a safe space. Keep this person around and let them know what a great driver they are. This person deserves a pat on the back!
Congratulations Mike, and keep up the great job.
In just a few weeks from now, it will be time for school to start back, and we want to help kick off the school year right for our employees and their families.
So, to help promote school bus safety at home, Davis Express is introducing our 2012 Back-To-School Safety Challenge.
- A new backpack full of school supplies (for the kids)
- A $100 school clothes gift card (for the parents).
To enter, you must:
- Be a child or immediate household dependent of a current Davis Express driver or office employee.
- Be in (or going into) grades K4 – 12th during the 2012-2013 school year.
How To Enter:
- Elementary (K4-5) enter by coloring a picture of a school bus. Pre-printed coloring sheets are available at the Starke and Auburn terminals.
- Middle School (6-8) enter by completing 1 of 2 school bus safety puzzles. Pre-printed puzzle sheets are available at the Starke and Auburn terminals.
- High School (9-12) enter by writing a 5-paragraph essay on School bus Safety. The essay must be original and in the student’s own words, and should be structured as follows: a 5-sentence introductory paragraph, 3 5-sentence supporting paragraphs, and 1 5-sentence closing paragraph.
None of the entries themselves will be judged, but they will all be entered into a drawing for the prize. We will randomly select at least 1 entry from each grade category as a winner.
- No parent/guardian can complete the entry for their child.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 12:00 noon on August 17, 2012.
- All entries must contain the student’s name, grade, age, and name of parent/guardian employed by Davis Express.
- All essays for the High School category may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Good luck, and have fun!